- Focuses on clinical problem solving and decision making using epidemiologic
concepts and examples.
- Contains more clinical cases throughout, including global examples.
- Offers expanded coverage of the impact of big data and precision medicine,
as well as an updated and reorganized bio-statistics section.
- Features quick-reference boxes that showcase key concepts and calculations,
and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning using a highly visual approach.
- Provides almost 300 multiple-choice chapter review questions and answers in print,
with additional questions and more online at Student Consult.
- Aligns content to board blueprints for the USMLE as well as the three specialties
certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine: Occupational Medicine, and
Public Health & General Preventive Medicine―and is recommended by the ABPM
as a top review source for its core specialty examination.