• Covers the latest developments in evidence-based physical examinations
• Explains how to obtain a complete patient history and perform a thorough physical exam
• Organized by signs, symptoms, and syndromes to make finding what you need quick and easy
• Connects symptoms and signs with disease pathophysiology
• Facilitates efficient, cost-effective diagnostic testing using focused differential diagnoses
This classic guide continues to effectively combine current diagnostic practices with the unchanging aspects of clinical medicine.