• Entire section on the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders, providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero
• Traditional focus on the varied medical and surgical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
• 1,000 eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, sonograms, MRIs, photographs, and photomicrographs
• Solid evidence-based approach highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, with special emphasis on physiological principles
• Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the text and appear in easy-to-read tables
• Updated with 3,000 new literature citations through 2017
No other text can match the long-established scientific rigor and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics. With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest advances and protocols, this not-be-missed clinical companion brings positive outcomes within reach.