- Essential knowledge in all areas of cytopathology, including clinical, radiologic, cytopathological features, immunohistochemical, and molecular correlates where applicable
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, pertinent references, and an extensive index
- Thoroughly updated content throughout, incorporating significant changes in cytopathology classifications, reporting systems, and science
- New coverage of the Bethesda 2014 reporting terminology for gynecologic cytology and updates on HPV testing and management guidelines; updates on the Milan System for Reporting of Salivary Gland Cytology with risk stratification; the Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology; and updates on the Bethesda 2017 reporting terminology for thyroid cytology
- Coverage of state-of-the-art immunohistochemistry and molecular markers as applicable to the practice of cytology and anatomic pathology, as well as current information on lab operations, regulatory mandates, quality improvement, and risk reduction
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.