- Offers practical information on differential diagnosis of tumors of the skeletal muscles, connective tissue, fat, and related structures, helping you accurately diagnose and confidently sign out pathology reports on even the most challenging cases.
- Provides unsurpassed scope and depth in this complex area with microscopic findings correlated with the latest developments in molecular biology, cytogenetics, and immunohistochemistry, for a comprehensive and integrated approach to evaluation and diagnosis.
- Incorporates new knowledge on recently identified entities, next-generation sequencing (NGS), molecular diagnostic techniques, and immunohistochemical and genetic features of soft tissue tumors, providing up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic information that will inform day-to-day therapeutic decisions.
- Features nearly 2,000 high-quality images that clearly capture the clinical, macroscopic and microscopic features of benign and malignant conditions, helping you relate these characteristics to their specific classifications.
- Utilizes a logical, well-structured format including summary outlines at the beginning of each chapter, a color-coded page design, and a consistent approach to every entity, enabling you to navigate the text quickly, improve turnaround time when diagnosing a specimen, and clearly report on the prognosis and therapeutic management options.
- Includes abundant algorithms, tables, and graphs to facilitate rapid decision making.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices