- Includes new coverage of genetics and molecular biology, complications in diabetes mellitus, and the role of new drugs and other treatments for macular degeneration.
- Covers the latest imaging techniques, including optical coherence tomography (OCT), anterior segment OCT (AS-OCT) and OCT-angiography.
- Contains new images throughout that provide updated correlations between pathological and clinical aspects of each disorder. Clinicopathological correlations are presented with side-by-side image comparisons to make clinical pearl boxes even more useful.
- Features more than 1,900 illustrations from the collections of internationally renowned leaders in ocular pathology.
- Presents information in a quick-reference outline format – ideal for today’s busy physician.