- Characterize abdominal masses and adenopathy with the aid of diffusion-weighted MR imaging.
- See how gastrointestinal conditions present with more than 2,500 multi-modality, high-quality digital images that mirror the findings you’re likely to encounter in practice.
- Make optimal use of the latest abdominal and gastrointestinal imaging techniques with new chapters on diffusion weighted MRI, perfusion MDCT and MRI, CT colonography, CT enterography and MR enterography―sophisticated cross-sectional imaging techniques that have dramatically improved the utility of CT and MR for detecting a host of pathologic conditions in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Expert guidance is right at your fingertips. Now optimized for use on mobile devices, this edition is perfect as an on-the-go resource for all abdominal imaging needs.
- Effectively apply MR and CT perfusion, diffusion weighted imaging, PET/CT and PET/MR in evaluating tumor response to therapy.